Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sheridan Prayer Request April 16, 2010

Sheridan Prayer Request

John – Seeking prayer for strength to humble myself in humility of trials

Quincy – How are you doing? My name is Quincy and I like for you pray for me that things go in the Lord’s favor as my rights with my son when I go to court Friday April 16

Miguel – I would like everyone to pray for Robert Culp he is a good person and is on his deathbed do to lack of medical assistance Thank you and God bless

Paul – I will be getting work release soon I’m easily influenced. Please pray for me that I may have strength to maintain focus. Also my brother was killed by a gang member and he wasn’t saved. However I need you to pray for me that have enough strength to let God’s will in this prevail and not my own

Sean – That God’s will be done in my life, that I continue to live in God’s grace and under His mercy, that my salvation would be in God and my family’s salvation would be in God.

James – My name is James. Please pray for me that I may grow up and stop acting childish. I feel like I have wasted my youth by being in jail. I’m also scared to go home after being in jail since age 15 – 21. I don’t want to make those same mistakes.

Michael – Please pray for the world’s well being and then pray for me. I have always let both little and big things get to me, really get to me bad.

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
scott@socpm.org
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

Connecting prison ministries and institutions to serve the incarcerated and formerly incarcerated for the Glory of Jesus Christ

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment