Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prayer Request Sheridan April 16, 2010

Greetings All;

A short list this week as one of the men, Paul, was transferred Stateville Farm and Quincy was absent do his court appearance for custody of his son. Quincy arrived back from court shortly before class started but according to the other men he didn’t say anything and just went to his cell. I do not know if it was because he was tired or his day in court did not go well and wanted to be by himself. Nonetheless remember Quincy in your prayers

Sean – please pray for me to be reunited with my children

Michael – I will always be last on my prayer request list, so please pray for yourself and others in the carnal world that we live in. Then pray for me that I remain strong in the faith to keep going.

John – Requesting that God will reveal His purpose and plans for my life.

James – My name is James. I need whoever comes in contact with this prayer request to pray that I be more drawn to the Lord Jesus Christ. Also pray that I may continue to let go of my childish behavior.

Thanks for your prayers

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

Connecting prison ministries and institutions to serve the incarcerated and formerly incarcerated for the Glory of Jesus Christ

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment