Monday, May 17, 2010

Men of Sheridan Prayer Requests May 14, 2010

Greeting men of Sheridan prayer warriors;

Hard to believe 35 sessions are completed and only 6 more to go.

Sean – That God’s will be my will, that the salvation of my family be in Christ Jesus, that Scott have traveling mercies to and from Sheridan, home and work and that God’s grace and salvation be upon Scott’s life and his family’s life and spirit.

James - My name is James. Can you please pray that I may pray and come closer to my spiritual side every day. Please pray for me that I can grow in the word of God and be a doer of the word. Also pray for the people who less fortunate.

Miguel – That I continue to grow with the Lord and stick with my bible study. Also, everything that my wife, Lizette, gets everything that God has in store for her and she recognizes it as a blessing from the Lord and she gives Him the praises that He deserves. Thank you and God bless.

Jon – Seeking prayer to be given an open mind to Sheridan’s alcohol treatment program and to open up fully to others in the group.

Michael – Please will you just pray for my mother for she is kind of old now and also pray for the rest of my family. I have 9 sisters and I make four brothers. Please will you find it in your God given heart to pray for all of their well being.

Quincy – Hey how are you? Fine I hope. I would like you to continue to pray for me and my family that we will all remain safe in the Lord’s care. Thank you and God bless you and your family. Amen.

Next week we will have a session on ‘Expressing Your Heart’ Please pray that the Holy Spirit speaks through me and the men’s hearts are open to receive

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Scott Kalas
scott@socpm.org
Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries
www.soldiers-of-Christ.org

Connecting prison ministries and institutions to serve the incarcerated and formerly incarcerated for the Glory of Jesus Christ

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 671
Cortland, IL 60112-0671

No comments:

Post a Comment