Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sheridan Prayer Request Friday Febraury 19, 2010

Praises to God as this week saw the return of Michael to the class. He was glad to be back I and him thank you for your prayers for his return and a big thank you to Laura of IDOC who worked on behalf of Michael. She also got Robert back on the list and he should be back this coming Friday



Michael – Please just pray for yourselves and others (I know Michael has some health issues please pray for him in this area)



James – My name is James whoever comes in contact with this prayer request, please pray for me. I just want to come close to God. Everything seems to look better and feel better on God’s side I want the true meaning of life.



Quincy – My name is Quincy and I would like for you to continue praying for me and my children and family that we all be safe in God’s hands I’ll pray for you as well



Sean – That God will be done in my life. That my mother be healed physically, spiritually and emotionally. That my children and I be reunited again



We talked about shame last week and all the men are really feeling the weight of their poor choices. I explained one of the hardest things to overcome in shame is forgiveness of self. Please lift all the men in prayer that they will receive from the God the strength to forgive themselves from their hearts and have healing peace.



This week’s topic is ‘The Gifts of Repentance and Restitution’ please pray that the Holy Spirit will give me the words that will build into them the joy and fruit of these gifts


Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord;

Soldiers of Christ Prison Ministries

www.soldiers-of-Christ.org
http://www.soldiers-of-christ.org/


Connecting prison ministries and institutions to serve the incarcerated and formerly incarcerated for the Glory of Jesus Christ

U.S. Mail
Soldiers Of Christ Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 87663
Carol Stream IL, 60188-7663

No comments:

Post a Comment